6 DVD’s (45 min each) 6 Flashcards, 6 Boardbooks
Designed to give children the foundation for later academic success. With this series, children will be learning as they enjoy watching entertaining videos that cover the basics of Alphabet recognition, number skills and assorted primary educational topics.
These programs engage the child with sing along music and animated lessons that show children performing in live action. The “ teach, repeat review” system employed in these programs has been confirmed by University studies as an optimal method of teaching children in a way that will enable them to retain new materials.
This series has won over 75 awards for it's high quality video production and educational benefits.
- ABC’s Video: Introduces upper and lower case letters and letter sounds. Especially helpful to fast track young children into basic verbal skills. Length 45 min.
- 123’s Video: Introduces children to numbers 1-20 utilizing entertaining songs and live children performing. Stimulates and engages children curiosity. Length 45 min.
- Shapes and Colors Video:Introduces children to familiar objects as they learn to distinguish 12 basic colors and 12 basic shapes. Sing along songs help engage children and stimulate their educational development. Length 45 min.
- Animals Video: Introduces children to all sorts of animals, farm animals, wild animals and zoo animals. Topics such as “wonderful wings”, “fins and flippers”, and “beautiful bugs” open up childrens minds to a whole new world. Length 45 min
- Art Video: Introduces children to fundamentals of art. It highlights fun activities, painting styles . Length 45 min.
- Music Video: Teaches rhythm, tempo, harmony, pitch. Opens up children to the whole fascinating world of music. Length 45 min.